About

My photo
somebody call me doidoi ...cz i am cute^ lol...i jus like design n sing,living in the world of art n dsign...crazy ppl~

Monday, February 23, 2009

19/2 黑色星期五...ACCIDENT







wat the hell is tat?!? my 杰作..
today(19/2) i fetch my bro go damai hospital c doctor..bcz yesterday he played football n sprinkle his leh..thus i drive his car latio fetch him go ..
tat hospital located nt strategically bcz dun have parking at all..so i waited him at roadside..me turn n turn n turn to find a parking ..
when i drive into a road..a motor suddenly ride out without c-ing me..even me horn n brake..but it's too late ..he oledi 趴at my car jor..
tis guy is a staff of sparebart shop laide..tat time he ride motor for delivery..he ride out suddenly but he still face anothr side n chatwith her boss..den jiu bang me jor...
luckily his boss said responsible for the repair fees..abor me 铲到他飞起

No comments:

Post a Comment