About

My photo
somebody call me doidoi ...cz i am cute^ lol...i jus like design n sing,living in the world of art n dsign...crazy ppl~

Monday, May 18, 2009

10-05-2009


You had gone back to ur origin...
a place tat belongs to u..
but
i could still remember tat night..
a night tat happened on 1 week ago..
This was ur surprise for me...
I read every word that u wrote..
Thnks for tolerate my stubborn..haaha...
U asked me b4 tat y i so will to help u...i din say anything..
I nvr think to get anything from u by helping u on ur work...
I am just a normal person..i understand wat shud i want ..i hope i understand wat u want too..
I am trying to perform myself good good in front of u..i hope there will be a day that i want soon..
With ur cctv ..i cant hide anything from u..haha..

Give me a chance to prove myself to u ok?
lastly...i will like to say tat i am so proud to give an unforgetable night to u b4..keke...


No comments:

Post a Comment